UPDATE: Applications now closed.
Do you have an innovative idea to help consumers improve their healthcare decisions? If so, turn your concept into a reality by partnering with MedSolutions and Jumpstart Foundry to take on an exciting market opportunity in our Innovation Challenge.
We are accepting applications now until April 12th, 2013. The selected applicant will begin concurrently with the JSF 2013 cohort. Learn more about the 14-week program.
The winning healthcare startup will receive participation to the Jumpstart Foundry summer business accelerator program. This includes:
- In-person mentoring from one of the world’s premier networks of healthcare and technology entrepreneurs.
- Office space at the state-of-the-art Nashville Entrepreneur Center.
- $15,000 cash to launch your business.
- Access to $150,000 of startup services through Jumpstart Foundry and the Global Accelerator Network, and over $300K in additional perks to founders.
- Opportunity to pitch to 400+ potential investors at Investor Day 2013.
- Ability to leverage the expertise of MedSolutions, the leader in patient-centric healthcare cost management.
For more information contact Mitch Evans firstname.lastname@example.org.
APPLY NOW for your chance to create the next great healthcare startup with Jumpstart Foundry and MedSolutions.
Can’t see the form? Apply here.
Posted on March 20, 2013