Jumpstart Episode 29: Chris Sloan
- Chris Sloan is Co-Chair of the Emerging Companies Team at Baker Donelson and Chairman of the Board for the Nashville Technology Council
- Chris is a Jumpstart Foundry mentor
Baker Donelson have 40 attorneys in the south east who specialize in working with entrepreneurs, ”from idea to IPO”
- Choose the right entity for your business, set it up properly with co-founders
- Chris throughly enjoys working with startups, he often feels as excited as the founders themselves
- He is excited about the quality of the companies coming our of the Entrepreneur Center
- Tip: Do your homework. Have a basic understanding of legal issues for small businesses
- Read: Bargaining for Advantage and Pitching Hacks
- Visit: PitchingHacks.com and VentureDeals.com
- Education is the best thing you can do for yourself
- Contact Chris on Twitter @casloan
Please SUBSCRIBE to the podcast in iTunes, so you’ll get new episodes as they become available. We also love your reviews.
Jumpstart theme song “DLDN Instrumental (ft. Onlymeith, Mellotroniac)” by: St. Paul from ccMixter.
Posted on June 19, 2012