This is a series of blog posts, where we link to interviews with entrepreneurs that we highly recommend you read, watch or listen to. We encourage you to leave a comment with your notes, takeaways and questions, so that others can learn too.
This week we selected a 15 Small Business Lessons from Richard Branson by Anne Handley.
The 15 lessons encompass these topics:
- big companies vs. small companies
- the foundation of a brand
- his inspiration in nature
- seeing things through your customer’s eyes
- listening to customers and employees
- social media
- having a sense of humor
- his fascination with space travel
- the importance of company culture
- partying with employees
- which business is his favorite
Take a moment to read the interview and leave a comment here please. We’d love to know which point resonated with you most? How does it apply to you and your startup?
Photo from Flickr by: riz94107
Posted on February 2, 2012